- Deanna Marguglio (Coe '13) returned from grad school at ISU to lead the "Green Generation" competition for Science Olympiad on April 18. Thanks, Deanna!
- Amanda Kohn (Coe '14) chose the University of Oregon (from several possibilities) to study landscape architecture and urban/regional planning. (That's what you do with a biology/environmental science/sociology degree from Coe!)
- Marty St. Clair was on the organizing committee and served as a moderator for "Feeding the World: Challenges for Water Quality and Quantity" held at the University of Iowa on April 9. The event was organized by the University of Iowa's Public Policy Center. You can see the slides here.
- Kaycee Reynolds (Coe '12) came back to Coe on March 24 and gave a great talk on her masters degree work with Amy Burgin (Coe '02) at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln. She followed that up by defending her thesis successfully on April 17. Congratulations!
- Kelsey McKillip (Coe '15) is headed off to medical school at Southern Illinois University. Good luck, Kelsey!
- Amy Burgin (Coe '02) and her husband Terry Loecke are the proud parents of twin girls who arrived early in February. Again - congratulations!
Coe Water Quality Laboratory alumni are doing great things:
Marty St. Clair is a chemistry and environmental studies professor at Coe College in Cedar Rapids, Iowa.